Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Final Countdown

The problem of a happy day is not knowing where I’m going to wake up in the following day or in what place I will pass out. Today I resolved to go out on my Harley still smashed and scratched – the laziness consumes me – I went back to dream.


There was much noise – I woke up almost in a fright, from the balcony’s door it was possible to see a matted of clouds with several lightning that illuminated the bedroom without light, only heard the sound of choppy waves of the sea and a breathing right beside me – a familiar perfume – Camille was laid on my side. I got up passing the hand on my face and I went towards the parapet without any clothes to warm up, for an instant, I saw my reflection on the door’s glass – my body still kept in shape after these months – still getting a cup of whiskey on the table.

   The sea waves agitated that night that for me it was the calmest amid other ones, I heard steps getting closer, a hoarse voice said to me “What are you doing naked on this cold?” I felt her hard nipples in the cold touching on my backs and her warm body in a lazy hug at midnight “What are you doing here?” I asked, “You really don’t remember, do you? I can’t save you every time you decide to get too drunk in a bar, you know?” my memory always playing with my feelings, when I turned I saw her body semi involved by the sheets “Did we have sex?” with her smile she answered “Of course not, you seemed more like a child wanting a bed and a vase to puke. Now come back to bed, ok?”, “Where are you going?” she finished with a kiss and a strong hug “I don’t know… I’m here now”.

Women end up being the most sensible, with a look of trust, of the kind that would give everything to gain the love that they so heard about in their childhood, even the deception doesn’t make them lose the shine on their eyes envied by the stars.


She laid above my chest… Her nipples still touched me… “How to do to sleep with hard cock?”   

No comments:

Post a Comment